Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Special Witness of Jesus Christ (3/3/14)

This week was probably the most spiritual week of my whole mission. An Apostle of the Lord, Elder D. Todd Christofferson, came and visited my mission. Words can't even describe how wonderful it was to be in the presence of an apostle. I just love this church and I'm so grateful to know that we have the same organization as the church that Christ established when we was on the Earth. I'm so grateful for apostles and a prophet that lead and guide our church to make sure that our teachings are in line with the Lord's will.

This week we went finding and had some wonderful lessons. Then on Friday, we had the whole mission here in Richmond. That has only happened once so far on my mission, because it takes a lot to get us all here. The missionaries up north had to fly down, the missionaries on the island had to take a ferry here, and the missionaries in the Okanagan area had to bus down. We had a mission fast and a conference on Friday night to prepare for the apostle. 

Then on Saturday, we all went to Vancouver and were able to be instructed by an apostle of the Lord. I can't share much, because of the sacredness of the event, but I learned and grew a lot during those couple hours. I know that this gospel is true and that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church, with the priesthood authority to perform saving ordinances. I am so grateful to be a part of it and to be able to devote myself 100% to it for the next year. I love you all and miss you all. Please pray for me, I would really appreciate it. And send me letters as well. I am so grateful to you all for the support that you give me :) 

Sister Struempler

No comments:

Post a Comment